Hey everyone long time no talk.

As many of you have noticed I have been MIA for quite a while. This is due to a number of factors including a new career move and a growing family which have made it extremely difficult for me to maintain/update the website in a proper fashion. So after a lot of thinking I've decided that it's time for me to move on from all thing Japan Hero.

Now, after doing this for 5 years I would hate to take the site down or sell the domain name to someone outside of our community. So what I would like to do is to give the tokusatsu fan community a first shot at this.

If anyone is interested in buying the site please contact me directly through the boards or through jeff@japanhero.com

Serious inquiries only please.

Jeff

Mad Skillz
Meeeeerge with us! That would be a great way to bring two of the best English tokusatsu communities together. :D

Just my stupid idea anyway.

Man I hate to find out that you're going to have to do that. Isn't there anyone on your team that can/will help you out until things settle down? I've never actually registered on your site, but I do use it for reference quite a bit. Especially for images when showing others stuff about the shows.

Good luck with everything, hope that the busy life is treating you great!

Meeeeerge with us! That would be a great way to bring two of the best English tokusatsu communities together. :D

Just my stupid idea anyway.

It might happen.... Jeff and I will discuss. I don't go there much, but like.... that was one of the first sites I helped head up. Knowing Jeff and Japan Hero were out there's like knowing Superman is always out there looking over the Earth. I'll do what I can to make sure the name of Japan Hero lives on and lives strong.

In any case, I hate to see Jeff go....... bout I doubt he'll be gone forever. ;)

I don't have low self esteem.
It might happen.... Jeff and I will discuss. I don't go there much, but like.... that was one of the first sites I helped head up. Knowing Jeff and Japan Hero were out there's like knowing Superman is always out there looking over the Earth. I'll do what I can to make sure the name of Japan Hero lives on and lives strong.

In any case, I hate to see Jeff go....... bout I doubt he'll be gone forever. ;)

If Henshin Justice Unlimited does merge with Japan Hero, then will the domain name have to be changed to like "henshinjusticejapanhero.com"?

Or maybe just something like "Henshin Hero"?

Mad Skillz
If Henshin Justice Unlimited does merge with Japan Hero, then will the domain name have to be changed to like "henshinjusticejapanhero.com"?

Or maybe just something like "Henshin Hero"?
There's already a henshinhero.com out there.

I think for a lot of people who have been in the fandom for longer than three years can remember Japan Hero being the only real major resource out there. You had things like Jill's pages but nothing too major. With Japan Hero you had a lot of members that had been part of the tokusatsu world for such a long time and the fandom itself wasn't that large at the time, so it was easier for places like Japan Hero to feel like a community(over the years I think the fandom's become a lot less personal), which I think has gone away over the years. Still, seeing it gone would be a major loss and seeing it in any way join HJU would be great.

Last edited: