Anyone been watching the Decade reruns? (spoilers)

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
I've been watching them just to kill time on Saturdays and never really paid too much attention to them, but today was the final episode and as I was expecting Kaito to run up and shoot Tsukasa...it doesn't happen. Instead, we get a totally different (sorta) ending.

The battle against all the Kamen Riders begins and loops into the very first scene from episode one (Natsumi's dream), with the new ending being a close-up Natsumi just before she uttered "Decade..." in the first episode before the opening.

Just thought it was really interesting to see that they actually went as far as giving the show a different ending just for the reruns. I think this sort of ending probably would have sat better with people than the original and...probably was what they were intending on doing, considering that Final Chapter never really explains how the heck Tsukasa got out of being shot in the face alive.
 
Last edited:
Hm... maybe this was done to make it line up better with Final Chapter? Diend attacking Decade at the end of the series is never followed up there.
 
There's also a monologue going throughout that final scene that I missed most of thanks to the Keyhole audio, but I believe it was something along the lines of Natsumi saying she still believes in Tsukasa.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top