Anybody miss Fox Kids?

The company hires **** voice actors, but they seem to be better with american properties. Though I wish they'd stop trying to rip off the anime art style while pretending to do an american one. Just give them facial details and the rest will work for themselves

That's like getting mad when you see American companys using Toku footage. Theres nothing wrong using Anime art style...no one owns any rights that says american companys can't try to make their own style anime.
 
I don't want to bump this thread, but I found this video on youtube that really explains my feelings towards Fox Kids cancellation.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPD9fDRCt4A[/ame]
 
I never got to see the Marvel series in the 90's due to the fact I believed that they were inferior to the Power Rangers,the 90's DC animated series, Beast Wars ,and of course reruns of classics such as Voltron , Thundercats ,and Scooby Doo. Since TD aired them ,I enjoy them as much as I did with the 90's.

And if Fox Kids were to be re-released , FOX would probably make another channel for it, or most likely be like how they put their series online. The only thing stopping FOX would be what to air on it.

I would love to see The Simpsons ,a new Godzilla animated series akin to Batman TAS quality, the Gransazer adaptation that's being planned by VIZ, the dubbed versions of the Marvel anime being released in 2010 , and maybe even throw an Ultraman adaptation in there with Rescue Force .

A GRANSAZER ADAPTATION!? Is this really happening?

Wow! First Dragon Knight, now this? I can see TV being flooded with Toku adaptations a few years from now. THANK YOU ADNESS ENTERTAINMENT!
 
That's like getting mad when you see American companys using Toku footage. Theres nothing wrong using Anime art style...no one owns any rights that says american companys can't try to make their own style anime.

My problem is that they're either doing bad animation like what we see on Cartoon Network or this plastic, pretty style that's letting them limit themselves.

I'm an old man (at 26), I remember cartoons from the 80's and early 90's. Remember those? those were great
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top