At Anime Jungle, there's alot of Ultraman stuff more than Sentai and Kamen Rider. I can say that Jungle has a Kamen Rider Belt (don't know which series) for about 300-400 I think. As for Anime King, there are some toku but the store is very small. Not to mention there's a Kinokuniya in LA too, so you might find some toku related books.
Since I would feel like a dick by JUST bumping, I would like to know if there are more users from California? Since this is the first post in over 6 months, I'm sure there are a good number of new users from california since then.
Aw dang it! I wished I could be there. I want to find Bandai Entertainment and buy directly in that company all of my fave ENGLISH DUBBED ANIMES OF GUNDAM AND CODE GEASS AND ALSO WITH GALAXY ANGEL AND THE DOTHACK SERIES!!!! :shakefist
Being one of America's most cultured states, California should have some of the top tokusatsu experts. Our very own August Ragone, as well as Bob Johnson, Keith Aiken, Richard Pusateri, Aaron Cooper, Robert Saint John, and many, many more.
And I'm one of several from the East Coast, but that's another topic.
At Anime Jungle, there's alot of Ultraman stuff more than Sentai and Kamen Rider. I can say that Jungle has a Kamen Rider Belt (don't know which series) for about 300-400 I think. As for Anime King, there are some toku but the store is very small. Not to mention there's a Kinokuniya in LA too, so you might find some toku related books.
Yeah Anime Jungle is where I got my 1st SIC figs! Unfortunately their prices sometimes are too much! :shakefist
However they do have the Space Sheriff Trilogy poster! It was awesome! :castlerock:
Yeah Anime Jungle is where I got my 1st SIC figs! Unfortunately their prices sometimes are too much! :shakefist
However they do have the Space Sheriff Trilogy poster! It was awesome! :castlerock: