Any Kamen Rider DX Belts/Weapons (and Shinkenger items)

Any Kamen Rider DX (or better) Belts/Weapons and Shinkenger items

Right now I have:

Kabuto:
  • DX Gatack Zecter
  • Drake Zecter
  • TheBee Zecter
  • DX Hopper Zecter
  • Kabuto Kunaigun
  • DX Hyper Zecter
  • DX Perfect Zecter

Den-O:
  • DX Den-O Belt + Pass
  • DX DenGasher

Kiva:
  • DX Kiva Belt
  • Henshin Brace Tatsulot

Not looking to trade, just looking for anything else to further my collection.

Right now I'd like Dark Kiva, Kabuto Adult Gear, Sasword, Gatack Caliburs, and anything from Den-O I've missed, and Decade/Double would be nice too, but I'm interested in whatever comes my way.

Also, Shinkenger items! Like a DaiGoyou or Shodophone or Sushichanger.

I live in Canada.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
i have complete kamen rider belts if need any

hi
i have all the kamen rider belts
1975 to 2007, except no faiz,

and only one complete selection 1971 orig left,



if you need any belts let me know, i have alot rare belts

and also rare masked rider deno climax revoling sword
 
I have a kamen Rider Saga belt for that kiva collection you got going! only $30.00USD free shipping anywhere in the world!~ Pm me, post back here or email me if interested!
 
hi
i have all the kamen rider belts
1975 to 2007, except no faiz,

and only one complete selection 1971 orig left,



if you need any belts let me know, i have alot rare belts

and also rare masked rider deno climax revoling sword

Den-O Climax Revolving Sword? Is that the DenKamen Sword, or...?

I have a kamen Rider Saga belt for that kiva collection you got going! only $30.00USD free shipping anywhere in the world!~ Pm me, post back here or email me if interested!

I'm definitely interested!
 
i have a tatsulot from kiva for sale, also don't know if you need it but i have an ark/rey belt from the kiva movie for sale as well
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top