M MidoriKaze Member May 19, 2009 #1 Anything in the range of 10-20 GBP, preferably Kabuto stuff. Any ideas?
M MidoriKaze Member May 19, 2009 #3 Yea I figured =] Sometimes you get the odd TheBee Zecter for £15.
C Chris Member May 20, 2009 #5 MidoriKaze said: Yea I figured =] Sometimes you get the odd TheBee Zecter for £15. Click to expand... I got mine for £8 I was lucky though.
MidoriKaze said: Yea I figured =] Sometimes you get the odd TheBee Zecter for £15. Click to expand... I got mine for £8 I was lucky though.
GekiBlack Red Falcon May 20, 2009 #6 If you want anything Kabuto, take a flight to Singapore ... we have pleny of Zectors in stock :laugh: :thumbs:
If you want anything Kabuto, take a flight to Singapore ... we have pleny of Zectors in stock :laugh: :thumbs:
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip May 20, 2009 #7 GekiBlack said: If you want anything Kabuto, take a flight to Singapore ... we have pleny of Zectors in stock :laugh: :thumbs: Click to expand... get me one!
GekiBlack said: If you want anything Kabuto, take a flight to Singapore ... we have pleny of Zectors in stock :laugh: :thumbs: Click to expand... get me one!