Anti-whaling Campaigners VS Japanese Fishermen

Why can't the Japanese just settled on any fish other than Dolphins ? I love dolphins very much and it would be sad if one day, future generations would not be able to see these creatures if dolphins population diminished ...
 
I saw this on the news the other night. The Japanese fisherman almost impaled the girl and then went on to impale the dolphin. The protesters put themselves in harms way but at the same time, the fisherman went too far in almost impaling her.
It's like road protesters who lay in the road, they might get injured defending their cause and there was a fisherman who said it is a Japanese tradition that outsiders have no business interfering in
 
Why can't the Japanese just settled on any fish other than Dolphins ? I love dolphins very much and it would be sad if one day, future generations would not be able to see these creatures if dolphins population diminished ...
The Japanese, and other cultures that eat dolphin or whale, eat it because it's part of their diet. Most "Westerners" eat cows and while there are people who think that's cruel, it's part of those people's diet. Personally, if the person is going to eat the animal, and it's not done simply for "sport", then I see no harm in killing an animal to eat. Would I eat dolphin? No, but I'm not going to deny someone else from eating it if they so choose.

Will dolphins become extinct? Maybe but all animals eventually go extinct over time - including humans who will one day cease to exist.
 
People are only making a big deal about this because

a) Dolphin's are 'cute'.
b) American's don't eat dolphins, so automatically we all see it as 'cruel' and 'mean' and 'disgusting'.


You don't see huge protests over other endangered seafood, Pacific Snapper, or sharks, or Chilean Sea bass.
 
Yeah those are some cute Dolphins. ****, they look even cuter drizzled with some hot suace and served with a sandwich...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top