Animorphs

I had a crapload of pogs... We never played for keeps when I played, though. I had a killer slammer, too. I randomly found them when I was cleaning out my bedroom a year or two ago. :laugh:
 
OMG, I think I still have a Animorph novel in my room. But yeah, I definitely remember the show. Can't say it really wow me, but I definitely remembered watching it.
 
Last edited:
I never watched the show, but I read ALL the books except the second to last one...could never find it.

I liked Ax and his cinnabon addiction XD.
 
Anyone know where I might be able to buy all the books in one shot for my baby bro, he is on a reading rampage with Goosebumps and I figured he'd like this aswell.

You would be like the best older sibling if you do that. Goosebumps is good and all but Animorphs just blow it out of the water.
 
Oh, I remember POGS. I mostly had PR ones, though.

Ya I had some PR & VR Trooper onces back in the day aswell.

i remember buyin every single book but never really read em! :laugh:

You sly ****. :O_O:

The show was kinda lame, but the books were awesome.

The majority of Canadian TV shows are lame.

You would be like the best older sibling if you do that. Goosebumps is good and all but Animorphs just blow it out of the water.

I AM the best older sibling in the world.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top