Finally, the full version!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZwrHI3ZGNk"]Tiger & Bunny OST - Natsu no Koi wa, Otsukare Summer - YouTube[/ame]
God I love this song, trollnaby with his "ikimashou ikimashou" and "sunahana sunahana" XD
This song is so perfect for their relationship, poor Karina XD
Lyric
[HIDE]komugi iro no anata wa Nice Guy
biichi booru ga kyuupiddo
watashita shunkan te to te ga furete
kizukeba anata wo mitsumeteita
ah yametekure yo (ikimashou ikimashou)
iki ga tomaru hodo sa (sunahama sunahama)
onedari suru youna hitomi
kakigoori nara mama ni tanome yo
anata no hitomi utsuru watashi wa marude kodomo
okinodoku summer
todokanai koi no uta (I miss you)
zutto soba ni itai keredo
shizumu yuuhi umi ni toketeku (see you tomorrow)
anata no hitomi utsuru watashi wa sonna kodomo?
bye bye ojousama
namida de owaru summer love
natsu no koi wa otsukare summer
kokuhaku shitekita kimi wa cool boy
chotto ii kamo… nante omottarishite
are? okashii na kurakurasuru no
kizukeba watashi wa natsukaze hiiteta
ah kimi ga hoho wo (chotto chotto)
akarameteru no wa (daijoubu? daijoubu?)
masaka tereteiru no kai?
hoshii no wa boku? soretomo toroochi?
gomennasai ne yappari watashi
kare ni honoji
OH! kamisama
todokanai ai no uta (setsunai nee)
zutto soba ni itai keredo
anata no namae nami ga keshiteku (zabbaan)
torou ni owaru summer love
natsu no koi wa otsukare summer
toroochi toketeku summer love
natsu no koi wa otsukare summer
natsu no koi wa otsukaresaan[/HIDE]
Translation
[HIDE]You’re a nice guy with golden skin
And our beach ball played Cupid
the moment you handed it to me, and our hands touched
Before I knew it, I was looking at you
Ah, stop it (let’s go, let’s go)
It’s so uncomfortable my breath stops (sandy beach, sandy beach)
Don’t look at me like that
If you want shaved ice go ask your mama
Am I like a child in your eyes?
My condolences to this summer
A song of passion that can never reach you (I miss you~♪)
I want to stay with you forever, but
the sinking sunset melts into the sea (see you tomorrow~♪)
Am I such a child in your eyes?
Bye bye, young lady
The summer love ends in tears
Thanks a lot, summer love
You’re a cool boy who came to confess to me
That might be good, but… What am I even thinking
Huh? That’s strange, I’m getting dizzy
Before I knew it, I caught a summer cold
Ah, your cheeks (Hey, wait a moment)
Are they getting red because (Are you okay, are you okay?)
could it be, you’re embarrassed?
Is it me that you want? Or is it a cough drop?
Sorry, but
The one I like is him
OH! My god.
A song of love that can never reach you (It’s so painful!)
I want to stay with you forever, but
Your name in the sand was erased by the waves (Splash!)
The summer love ends in futility
Thanks a lot, summer love
The summer love melts my cough drop
Thanks a lot, summer love
Thanks a lot, summer love…[/HIDE]