Anime Expo '09: The Rangers Cometh, "Hey Keith just letting you know"

what you're missing

219ccgh.jpg


I got plenty more where that came from.

:castlerock:
 
No pics of the Ranger panel yet, they're on my phone and there should be plenty around the net, I'll post some up after the con is over as well as the rest of my photos. Also highlight of the day for me when I was talking with Patricia Ja Lee: She tells me, "I like your glasses, and your hair, and your shadow, and your lips. You're just a real attractive person. Wait how old are you?" "Oh 19" "Oh *she laughs* call me when you're 21, we'll go out". Well not many people can say they had a pink ranger macking on them :thumbs:

Here have a few pics of my friends for now. Since they are the only pics on my laptop so far.
[HIDE]
Left to right: Dymatrex, Katsu, and Maguma
sfb2up.jpg


Kelly (She came all the way from England), Maguma, and Jimi
15xmjps.jpg


CvS Gathering....well it was more like The Capcom gathering while SNK watches
21dhnjb.jpg


My friend Cassie/Assie (the maid from the other thread), got signed by Daisuke Ishiwatari.
smsrk0.jpg


And now you can see how Cassie earned her nick name
29db67p.jpg


Couple pals getting paid (and a free 4 day pass) just to goof off in cosplay at the Funimation booth
2uyg27o.jpg


And Kelly again in her Stars Yoko outfit for the AX Singled out dating game. Which was hilarious, but it was all one big in joke.
aoq715.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
:shakefist HaiTien you lucky sonova... the simple fact you actually met Patricia Ja Lee is enough for me to envy you...don't rub it in even more!!

I'm too poor to go to such cons:disappoin:shakefist
 
I'm too poor to go to such cons:disappoin:shakefist

Its actually rather easy to forge a badge or just have a friend in staff to make you a badge, a couple of friends did so.

Or you can just walk in for free, you only need a badge for panels and the dealers room. And you can just borrow a friend's badge for those if you don't have one.
 
Its actually rather easy to forge a badge or just have a friend in staff to make you a badge, a couple of friends did so.

Or you can just walk in for free, you only need a badge for panels and the dealers room. And you can just borrow a friend's badge for those if you don't have one.

That's not the problem. The problem is GETTING there! I don't want to go to just any random Con, I want to go to one where you guys gather.

Its the plane tickets and hotel reservations that would cost me an arm and a leg!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top