Animal Owners Tattoo Their Pets

Punk

#MissionMiami
http://www.gomestic.com/pets/animal-owners-tattoo-their-pets.177171/


I really don't know what to say...People take **** way to far and this shows you how.
 
I'd say it's cruel, but the animals themselves don't really look all that mad about it. In fact, it was actually beneficial for the pigs because it saved them from the slaughterhouse.
 
True, but those pigs look fuckin' ugly now. Come to think of it, wouldn't the ink from the tattoos have chemicals that could harm the animal?
 
Last edited:
Not sure how the fish tattoos worked...

I dunno the pig thing actually sounds kind of nice, it's weird but it's... different. It'd make a good Pixar movie. Some of the pig tattoos are actually very good though, a waste if they only tattoo pigs exclusively (but use different needles...)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…