And the Nominees for the Next Captain America Are...

I know Bucky seems redundant but come on why the hell would Red Skull Be captain AMerica? He sooner piss on the costume before wearing it.
 
I know Bucky seems redundant but come on why the hell would Red Skull Be captain AMerica? He sooner piss on the costume before wearing it.

You never know, it could be part of his "Master Plan" since he already killed Cap by using Cap's girlfriend against him. It makes the most sense since the pictures show Cap sporting a gun along with a new costume.
 
Who the frell cares?! He won't last three months after his premiere issue before the booing of a few vocal fans and SLIGHTLY dropping numbers convince Marvel to ressurect Steve.

AGAIN.

NOTHING ever changes for long in Marvel comics. Only second-rate mantles get transmited for a long time.

Deadpool for Cap! Now THAT would be entertaining.

I don't see Hawkeye with a gun.
 
I'd say Bucky or US Agent, Although US has been cap already, it would kind of make things interesting if he went back to being Cap again. I really don't see Stark being Cap, I mean for one he's Ironman already, if he were to be Cap would Warmachine have to go back to being Ironman? and two his ideals wouldn't really be very Cap like at all. And Union Jack is completely out of the picture, cause he's not American :169: he's still awesome though.

Or hell for some really interesting twists why not Red Skull :169:
 
Who the frell cares?! He won't last three months after his premiere issue before the booing of a few vocal fans and SLIGHTLY dropping numbers convince Marvel to ressurect Steve.

AGAIN.

NOTHING ever changes for long in Marvel comics. Only second-rate mantles get transmited for a long time.

Deadpool for Cap! Now THAT would be entertaining.

I don't see Hawkeye with a gun.

I kinda agree with this, Steve will be back alive at some point. Although Hawkeye does uses guns in Ultimate...
 
I think it's been very obvious Cap's death is just a long storyline that will be concluding soon, even the TPB for "The Chosen" states this is the "second act" of Cap's current storyline
 
Steve Rogers.


Because he never should have been killed in the first place. Though I hear many compliments on the writing it's still a cheap shock premise for a overlong event and a cop out for actually doing good stories with a great character.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top