An upcoming 8th Den-O Movie!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are gathering the greatest Kamen Riders of all time then it would most likely be the ones that are fan favourites or most popular right?

That makes the presence of Black rather than Black RX on the cast fairly puzzling to me, if it is indeed legit. Japan likes RX quite a bit more than Black, though Black is a bit more "respected," you could say. (Hell, even the Decade arc focused way more on Black RX than Black.)
 
I think it means KamenRiderShinzo is a Decade fan.
I guess you could say that. I really like Tsukasa, so I'll be happy if he appears in Kamen Rider again. Especially this movie! However, I would also like to see other Riders that didn't appear for a long time, such as Souji and Takumi!:D
 
That makes the presence of Black rather than Black RX on the cast fairly puzzling to me, if it is indeed legit. Japan likes RX quite a bit more than Black, though Black is a bit more "respected," you could say. (Hell, even the Decade arc focused way more on Black RX than Black.)

For whatever reason, several cast lists for All Riders only list Tetsuo Kurata as Black, not listing RX. Even though he voiced both in the movie and only actually appeared out of suit as RX.

Anyway, I don't believe that cast list or the supposed Denliner crossover movie are real.

Toei recently registering a domain name for "All Riders" seems like a stronger evidence about their real anniversary project.
 
Hmph, these are words coming from people who don't like Decade. Of course you'll say these things. By the way, I was talking about Tsukasa himself, not the series.:D
 
Hmph, these are words coming from people who don't like Decade. Of course you'll say these things. By the way, I was talking about Tsukasa himself, not the series.:D

Exactly, there are still people who enjoyed Decade. It's just that the majority who hates it thinks that everyone else does. Not to mentioned, that it's hard to say that you enjoy such a show without being raked over.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top