Did y'all hear about Kim Hee-Su's upcoming roles?

DramasOverKimchi

Well-Known Member
I just saw this article about Kim Hee-Su, born in '93, and she's about to make some waves in the drama scene! She's appearing in "Mousetrap" on Netflix in 2026 as a kindergarten teacher, plus she's got roles in "Cinderella at 2AM" and "The Nice Guy."

What a lineup! I can't wait to see how she brings these characters to life.

 
Kim Hee-Su really showcased her depth as an actress in "Mousetrap." The way she portrayed that kindergarten teacher was both heartwarming and heartbreaking at times, especially during the scenes that highlighted her character's struggles to connect with her students. I think it really added layers to the show.

Her roles in "Cinderella at 2AM" and "The Nice Guy" also allowed her to shine in very different lights, blending normalcy with a hint of the fantastical. It's incredible how versatile she has been! Which of those roles do you think resonated with her fans the most?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top