Am I the only one that would love a Sentai vs Power Ranger team up in future?

I don't remember them doing anything like that before the greenranger and I just watched Zyuranger. Strange.....

I don't remeber the ep,but it happen in other power ranger series as well. Where the ranger fought evil counterparts of the same colors. Even happen during a Disney season.
 
Don't see that ever happening for a few reasons.

-The Language barrier: The majority of Sentai actors (I assume) can't speak or understand any English, and i'm sure the same is true for American actors. There could be ways around it, like overdubbing, or maybe only casting people for PR that know Japanese so they can interact with the other team seamlessly while teaching the Sentai actors some English lines Phonetically.

-Cost: Of bringing the Sentai actors to NZ (or the PR actors to Japan), Actors fee's along with the usual costs.

-The Audience: Remember, the majority of viewers for PR are 5-12 years olds, so teaming up with a foreign team that uses the same suits and zord might be confusing to them.

If anything, we are more likely to see the PR writers Bitch-slap Sentai again in another "Lost and Found in Translation" show.
 
I know I said it would be confusing but I think it would be more confusing for us than the little kids. When they start fighting little kids wont care who's who they'll just look at the pretty explosions.
 
I would love that to happen! I saw this pic in TV Tropes on PR RPM's page in which OO Red Ranger was on the set of Go-onger posing with Go-onRed! Let's take this thing into a larger scale.
 
Flying the actors to NZ isn't the problem, NZ is fairly close to Japan. The problem is the languages and that they use the same costumes.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top