Adult Swim's Latest Aquisistion

Skyknight

Lurker
Saved By The Bell will join Adult Swim's schedules on April 17th.

I guess the concept of bringing back these kind of shows is the channel's biggest fetish now:laugh:


Chuck Norris, then Mr. T, now Saved By The Bell, maybe ABC could take notes from this and stick Sweet Valley High in a graveyard slot
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How 'bout some gorram Captain N!

As for Saved By the Bell..... what... the... ****?

Although that one promo they did with the girls in the thong leotards was fuggin' hot.
 
...Hmm, interesting exchange found here

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=164226&page=8

To be honest, I think assprod has a point, lighten up for once, the show is'nt going to kill you, bang a babe for two weeks and move on.

Wound up like a bunch of malt lickers those TZ bastards, I mean, they have no problem giving Ren and Stimpy's creator lip behind his back and don't expect the same treatment when they whine and complain? Good effort ass, if only every higher up would see these contradictive douchebags for who they really are
 
Last edited:
Saved by the Bell was great, but it's past its prime. Are people really gonna watch this? People don't tune into AS/CN to watch 15+ year old shows, that's what stations like TV Land are for.
 
Kyusaku said:
Saved by the Bell was great, but it's past its prime. Are people really gonna watch this? People don't tune into AS/CN to watch 15+ year old shows, that's what stations like TV Land are for.

It went past it's prime around the College Years, the original has it's charm, I'm sure people will watch it for one reason or the other, like me because it holds up (I'll download the transmissions, I'm british), or others because it's so bad it's good to some

It's only for two weeks, it's a joke on AS's part

NAND NOR said:
Adult Swim stopped being good when Harry Goz passed away.


And when SG went off the air.

Around the same time I think.
 
My sister mentioned this to me, and, honestly I thought she was kidding. It just seems a bit bizarre to me.

But as long as they keep having Robot Chicken and Futurama, I can't hate Adult Swim too much.
 
Heh. I'll watch Saved by the Bell. Its more amusing than 12oz., Squidbillies, Tom and the Mayor, Morel Orel, and probably some of the new shows coming to AS too.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top