Japaneseseriesfan
A simple passerby...
This place is a place for anyone who is a Dragonball Fan.
http://www.eafpdragonballaf.com/
The team is currently developing a FanManga called Dragonball AF (yeah that's name famous around lol)
There are also A LOT of REALLY good Akira Toriyama-like drawings around. Also, epic fanfictions by a lot of people, such as myself are around
Also, roleplayings are around there as well. The forum is now trying to bring it all back together after it went on a hiatus. Help us by joining and being an active member of our forum!
PS: I'm SSJ4Bardock over there. Need any help, contact me. I'm also the moderator for the Fanfiction section.
http://www.eafpdragonballaf.com/
The team is currently developing a FanManga called Dragonball AF (yeah that's name famous around lol)
There are also A LOT of REALLY good Akira Toriyama-like drawings around. Also, epic fanfictions by a lot of people, such as myself are around
Also, roleplayings are around there as well. The forum is now trying to bring it all back together after it went on a hiatus. Help us by joining and being an active member of our forum!
PS: I'm SSJ4Bardock over there. Need any help, contact me. I'm also the moderator for the Fanfiction section.