A Nightmare on Elm Street - Talk Up! {NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!}

Forever Knight said:
Jackie's work is memorable as hell. This guy did such a fantastic job and definately took the torch from Englund.

You are the only person I've heard say that.
 
I got a chance to watch this movie the other night, and it was awful. There was none of the humor that was present in the original movie, and the characters were just boring. The only movies I've seen that have jackie earle haley were this and Watchmen, and I didn't like him in either movie. For watchmen it was because the movie was just all around bad IMO. For a nightmare it was because he brought nothing new to Freddy.

Freddy in the original was creepy, scary, and funny. You enjoyed the time you saw him. For me, the remake has none of that. I couldn't stand anyone in this movie. This is why I think Hollywood needs to stop remaking old horror classics.
 
Did you miss some of the witty comments that Freddy made?. He wasn't jumping around acting like the Wicked Witch of West, he was dead serious. Even his comedic lines were done in a serious tone. I loved it.

You are the only person I've heard say that.

Mainly because I don't let the Horror Fan boy routine get to my head. I'm open minded with ****. I knew going in this movie wouldn't top the original, anyone going into a remake thinking it will beat the original is either a complete moron or just absent minded about what they are watching.

Anyone denying Jackie did a good job as Freddy should slightly remove Englund's cock from the anal passage. I love Englund but his time is done, Jackie is the best replacement imo.
 
Did you miss some of the witty comments that Freddy made?. He wasn't jumping around acting like the Wicked Witch of West, he was dead serious. Even his comedic lines were done in a serious tone. I loved it..


There was nothing witty said IMO. It was just him trying to look evil, and coming off very badly. He was way to serious for the character. There were no comedic lines. They played this one hyper serious, and it feel flat for me. I'm happy you enjoyed it, but the way you go about expressing that :disappoin
 
The seriousness of Freddy is what I liked best. After a few of his last movies where he became comedy releif I thought it was a nice middle finger to that and returned Fredrick to the killing child molesting bastard he was and should have continued to be.
 
Forever Knight said:
Mainly because I don't let the Horror Fan boy routine get to my head. I'm open minded with ****. I knew going in this movie wouldn't top the original, anyone going into a remake thinking it will beat the original is either a complete moron or just absent minded about what they are watching.

There's a difference between being open-minded and not knowing how to recognize a bad movie when you see one. Didn't you also like Never Back Down...?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top