A new TV Spot of Spider-man 3: VENOM IN ACTION!

So they got Sandman, Harry as the Green Goblin AND Venom in the same movie? oO

Wow.

Also... is it me or does it seem like everything is right with Peter's life at the begining of the movie? From the previews I've seen? I dunno about you but I always thought the symbiote bonds with Peter at a time where he's emotionnally unstable and feels like his life his falling apart, thus the power of the symbiote really goes to his head. If everything is going well then what reason does he has to turn 'evil'? Just the symbiote's influence doesn't cut it IMO.
 
Venom shouldn't even be in this movie... it's too early, they have still a bunch of old Spidey foes to deal with. Lizard, Mysterio, Electro to name a few. :shakefist
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top