I haven't played this game yet, but a friend of mine already bought it and he said that this part has amazing gameplay mechanics, powerful graphics and its map is huge and the battle-system is dynamic and engaging.
I am thinking on buying it soon!

I haven't played this game yet, but a friend of mine already bought it and he said that this part has amazing gameplay mechanics, powerful graphics and its map is huge and the battle-system is dynamic and engaging.
I am thinking on buying it soon!
The game is free of cost to download on play store. So I am not sure which version of the game is bought by your friend. I am guessing that the version he bought must be different. The reason being bookkeeper version if free to download. And so there is no need for the purchase.

The game is free of cost to download on play store. So I am not sure which version of the game is bought by your friend. I am guessing that the version he bought must be different. The reason being bookkeeper version if free to download. And so there is no need for the purchase.

I think @wallet means the XD Remaster. That is the one I have been told is available at a price. Though I still expect the FF games to be free and only require some bundles for us to download.

My sister just downloaded A New Empire app on her android phone but we can't play it because it needs bundles. Just now that I got to know the game cannot be played without an internet connection.

I was very excited to get my hands on it. I neved expected the app to need bundles.

Not really a fan of mobile games, nor the pay2win/ in game purchases, but I guess I'll check it out if it's free. Then again, it would be a better game if it wasn't. I wasn't ever impressed by a free to play game. They range from terrible to decent.

Not really a fan of mobile games, nor the pay2win/ in game purchases, but I guess I'll check it out if it's free. Then again, it would be a better game if it wasn't. I wasn't ever impressed by a free to play game. They range from terrible to decent.
A lot of mobile games can be very repetitive but some are great.

A lot of mobile games can be very repetitive but some are great.
It's usually the ones that are ported from older consoles that are good, but unfortunately they are often practically unplayable with touchscreen so you have to buy a joystick/gamepad that is bigger than the phone itself :D. I tried Tomb Raider 2 on my phone and couldn't get past the first level on touchscreen.

It's usually the ones that are ported from older consoles that are good, but unfortunately they are often practically unplayable with touchscreen so you have to buy a joystick/gamepad that is bigger than the phone itself :D. I tried Tomb Raider 2 on my phone and couldn't get past the first level on touchscreen.

You need a phone of version 6 and above to be able to play some games on the phone. But I believe the FF app is designed for phones and can be played on touch screen as long as you downloaded it from playstore.

You need a phone of version 6 and above to be able to play some games on the phone. But I believe the FF app is designed for phones and can be played on touch screen as long as you downloaded it from playstore.
You mean Android version 6.0 + ?
It could be that the FF app plays perfectly fine on a touchscreen, I've never tried it. But many games don't.

You mean Android version 6.0 + ?
It could be that the FF app plays perfectly fine on a touchscreen, I've never tried it. But many games don't.

Yes that version. The difference is that the features have been made to be supported by a phone. My sister tried it few days ago and it worked but she says it doesn't look like a fun game when played on the phone. FF is indeed not meant for phones.