Godzilla X Kong: The New Empire Debuts Trailer

Administrator
<p>Those who saw Toho’s latest, Godzilla Minus One, in theaters last weekend got reintroduced to the ORIGINAL radioactive lizard: the one that isn’t your friend; the mindless monster borne of war who has just come to wreck everything. It’s quote an adjustment from this to the Westernized version, but the first trailer for Godzilla and King Kong’s latest buddy picture was also released this weekend.</p>

As a Godzilla fan, I'm really looking forward to the new movie. However, when it comes to how it looks, I have some reservations. The title seems a bit too creative for my taste. I miss the simpler style from the 2014 KoTM era.

I wish the movie would go back to Godzilla being a natural force that protects the planet, instead of the hero's journey it seems to be taking. Despite these concerns, I'm still excited to see how it turns out. I hope they capture the essence of Godzilla's character in this new approach.

This seems incredibly pathetic. It looks like a cross between a cartoon and a computer game, and it costs a lot of money. Scam. Godzilla Minus One looks to be a thousand times better than this juvenile garbage, even with its tight budget.

As long as there are annoying children featured in ridiculous narration, I won't be watching. If more of Godzilla's original enemies—like space goji, destoroyah, and biolante—were reinstated. Fans would lose their minds. Less bothersome kids and teenagers and more of them, please.

If I still you my name we wont be strangers
I don't know about this. Godzilla and Kong teaming up was cool in Godzilla Vs. Kong, but another movie focused on their relationship? Are we getting monster therapy sessions now? I hope the storyline is more than just "big creatures doing big things." Let's see if the director can bring something fresh to the table besides epic battles

I caught Godzilla Minus One last weekend, and wow, the return of the OG Godzilla brought back some serious nostalgia. Now, the trailer for Godzilla X Kong: The New Empire has me buzzing with excitement. Adam Wingard's commitment to showcasing the monsters' narratives without much dialogue sounds like a fresh approach.A new threat, a nameless giant gorilla? Now, that's intriguing! I'm always up for a good monster showdown, and the idea of Godzilla and Kong teaming up against a formidable adversary has me hooked. Can't wait to see how this mysterious villain shakes up the monster universe!