Final fantasy XV: A new empire is a mobile game that features it's characters and soundtrack. Players are supposed to join a guild system and help each build structures. They also accumulate loyalty points which they can use to purchase items later.

The game was released June this year and has an app but you can also play online.

I haven't played the game yet but I will be glad to read other member's experience with the game.

Looks like a good multiplayer game worth joining. Guild system looks intriguing. Though I have my set of reservations about the new system. Like playing online means it'd require a good connection. So another option would be to go with the mobile version. I have heard recently that there is going to be a mobile version of the game. Hopefully I can get to play the game. It's been a while since I have played the last version of the Final Fantasy game.

It looks very interesting game to play.But I have not still saw this game in playstore.My many friends have also told me about its addictive features.I will definitely try this game in few next days.

It looks like a nice game, but I don't really like the way these type of things are made nowadays with all the pay to win stuff. The guild system looks nice, but that's pretty much a simple system you can find in every rpg nowadays. Who knows, maybe the mobile version is better even if mobile gaming has never really interested me.

It looks like a nice game, but I don't really like the way these type of things are made nowadays with all the pay to win stuff. The guild system looks nice, but that's pretty much a simple system you can find in every rpg nowadays. Who knows, maybe the mobile version is better even if mobile gaming has never really interested me.

Don't knock it till you try it. :D I understand mobile gaming doesn't interest you but if you ever wish to try, you can consider this.

It looks very interesting game to play.But I have not still saw this game in playstore.My many friends have also told me about its addictive features.I will definitely try this game in few next days.

I also never found in my playstore and I think it is supported in specific phones. I will find that out. Addictive features? :D I am now getting eager to play.

Looks like a good multiplayer game worth joining. Guild system looks intriguing. Though I have my set of reservations about the new system. Like playing online means it'd require a good connection. So another option would be to go with the mobile version. I have heard recently that there is going to be a mobile version of the game. Hopefully I can get to play the game. It's been a while since I have played the last version of the Final Fantasy game.

I checked on my playstore but couldn't find and I think it is because my version of phone is below 5. I will also be looking forwad to use the mobile app. Meanwhile, I will try playing online despite the destructive internet connection.

I am not really moved by mobile phone games. Since the consoles hit the market, I have been spending hours in front of my screen playing PS. I think I'll give it a shot. Most likely I will give my younger brother the idea and he'll give me feedback after playing. I share the same concerns as overcast about playing online. It requires a very strong internet connection to pull it off. I would rather purchase the disc and play on Play Station at any time.

This is the most interesting game I have ever came across. But the bad side of it, however, may be addiction, as one of the members has put it. I think I am so much addicted to it that I can not let a day to pass without looking at it.

This is the most interesting game I have ever came across. But the bad side of it, however, may be addiction, as one of the members has put it. I think I am so much addicted to it that I can not let a day to pass without looking at it.

I am also the type of person who gets addicted to games quickly and I can only quit playing if the game is tough for me or if I unlocked all levels. Can you tell me the phone your are using. I just want to know the version of phone that supports this game so I can add the feature on my list of the type of phone I want. :D

I checked on my playstore but couldn't find and I think it is because my version of phone is below 5. I will also be looking forwad to use the mobile app. Meanwhile, I will try playing online despite the destructive internet connection.
Version 6 of the Android has the FF:bookkeeper is the free version you can play in between. i am guessing that the current update does not have the amount of the new games on the Android. So I am guessing you'd have to stick with console and the PC. So that's another thing is that we have to consider as well.

I am also the type of person who gets addicted to games quickly and I can only quit playing if the game is tough for me or if I unlocked all levels. Can you tell me the phone your are using. I just want to know the version of phone that supports this game so I can add the feature on my list of the type of phone I want. :D
With version of the phone, I suppose you mean the OS? It works on my old galaxy S5 updated to marshmallow, which is Android 6. I don't know if it will work below that, I think the minimum requirement will probably be android 4.4 or 5.0