Would like to change his avatar
Sorry, with the DVDs coming out, I've been in a Liveman craze. :laugh: Anyway, fans have long assumed that if Takuji and Mari lived, that maybe they, too, would be members of Liveman. The prototype suits they were working on (which became the Liveman suits) even had animal logos -- Takuji's a swallow and Mari's a beagle. So, I was thinking...surely, there had to be fan-art out there of what these two could have looked like as full-fledged Liveman, right? Well, I couldn't find any. So, I asked a friend to draw these for me:

orangeswallowc.png

brownbeaglec.png

I didn't want just Green and Black repeated like Liveman's actual additional members, but since Liveman was unique at the time for having a Black and Green member on the team, I thought it would be interesting to make these two unique and go with colors not really seen in a Sentai before. My friend came up with the weapon ideas -- all I mentioned was the idea of a sai, as a joke, because I always thought it was moronic that Green Sai didn't have a friggin' sai for a weapon.

That's pretty sweet. :thumbs:

Though I always assumed that Takuji would be violet and Mari would be pink, due to the colors of their canisters when the two of them ran inside.

Huh. I never really thought the colors on the capsule meant anything. (I wouldn't be surprised if it was left over from some other production. :laugh:)

I also went with orange and brown because that's what's on the patches on their suits.

Keep on shining, Dairanger.
This is awesome Shougo, a really well thought of design :thumbs:

Prism Flash!
Thats a really awesome idea, man! :castlerock:

Now it would be great if somebody could come up with a drawing or sprite, lining up all seven of them~ (Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Brown, Black, Green). :laugh:

BTW, how will all seven members position themselves to hold the Bimotion Buster? :laugh:

This is awesome Shougo, a really well thought of design :thumbs:

Thanks! :)

Thats a really awesome idea, man! :castlerock:

BTW, how will all seven members position themselves to hold the Bimotion Buster? :laugh:

Thanks! :anime:

But if Takuji and Mari lived, that means we wouldn't need Bison or Sai, so...screw 'em! :p

Yeah, too bad Liveman's budget was cut so much that they kept the Bimotion Buster. It's awful when the five of them are holding it and you can still see the stock footage of it firing from when it was just the three of them. :laugh: They really needed a new weapon, the cheapskates.

I really wanted to see Takuji and Mari live and transform. But... if they didn't die, Liveman wouldn't have been as powerful or as unique. :sweat: Bah! I want them to do another season of Liveman! :p