A Good Day to Die Hard (February 14, 2013)

I felt that Live Free or Die Hard was a nice wrap up for the film series, so I'm a bit conflicted here. Of course I felt the same way about Die Hard With A Vengeance, so maybe there's no need to worry.
 
awesome...now if only Sam Jackson can come back...maybe it will be call:

DIE HARD FOREVER, DIE EVEN HARDER, NEVER DIE HARDER, JUST DIE HARD, NEVER DIE NEVER, or keep it simple....DIE HARDER MOTHERF*CKER...:laugh:
 
I'm kind of in the minority in that I think the Die Hard films get subsequently worse after the first film; the second one was a snooze-fest and by the fourth it had just fallen prey to its own pitfalls and become unwatchably stupid. Live Free Or Die Hard had almost none of the immediacy that made the first film so tense and exciting, it was just a collection of overused in-jokes and villains that might as well have been plucked from a Home Alone movie. And what a waste of Cyril Raffaelli's talents, on top of it all. I don't doubt that Willis is up for a fifth installment, but I doubt there are any writers or producers out there in today's movie age competent enough to provide us with anything that made the original so great.
 
Hell yeah! It's going to happen after all.

Die Hard 5 get's a director

And the latest word, the script was pure rubbish & now it's getting rewritten. So it's going to take awhile for John Maclain to make his badass return to cinemas.
 
Last edited:
the last movie kind of killed it for me with the entire passing the torch thing to the next generation .... If his daughter & her boy friend are in this one I doubt they will even be the same actors... Even if it sucks I am sure it will be filled with some good entertainment & action shots at least :S
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top