2016 Super Sentai Rumors/News Thread (40th Anniversary) - Doubutsu Sentai Juuouger

Seriously that Juoh King looks much better as a suit in the show. If they made the toy the exact same way it would be fine, instead its just a giant rectangle with arms. I wonder if the ultra combination is just gonna be a giant cube that just crushes the enemies to death.

The suits are fine to me, except for the obvious nod/rip-off of the Gingaman suits with that black timing on the gloves and boots. I'm thinking a Liveman and Gingaman team up might happen in the show. The form change on all the rangers is cool I guess, nice throwback to Shurikenger.
 
I have to admit, though, the only helmets that look like the helmet isn't all one piece are Red, Green &, maybe, White. I can't see anything design-wise denoting that it could be possible for Yellow & I can't see the side or top of Blue well enough to tell.

However, I'm thinking this might be a Red-only power.
 
So Jyoh King definitely looks better on screen than its actual toy does. Just once though, I'd like to see a female White with no traces of pink on her costume, like NinjaWhite. At least it's not as bad as GaoWhite's pink trim and tiger stripes..

What I thought was bold is that surprisingly, they didn't fill the tiger stripes on her head black. They could have easily done that and I am super shocked they didn't. It's pretty weird, but I like it.

I'm ok with the rest of the rangers not getting main weapons, but if they go through some sort of journey to eventually get one I'd be ok with that. Maybe if not for their primary form, but maybe one for their secondary. Having them or not is fine.
 
Posted on November 12

24qJp6Zl.avif

Searching Juohger in Twitter I found this
https://twitter.com/onaridayo/status/664734266136264705


And now we come full circle


y7xds1wl.avif


Talk about being at the right place but JUST not at the right time to get a photo of all them
 
I continue to giggle like a child every time I see an image of green's suit with that elephant trunk going down into his pants
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top