2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow power up forms already in the 1st quarter?! Has that happened before? Kabuto's cast off doesn't count by the way...

So I guess we're still stuck to the 2 Rider format?

That seems pretty much confirmed now, considering how the main Rider will likely have 7 forms just in the first quarter.
 
I'm really excited as to what sort of things Kida will do with Wizard since he has Utsunomiya on his side. It's rare of us to get something from the staff that's not the producer. I'm really excited to see if he can give us some new things in rider.
 
So I guess we're still stuck to the 2 Rider format?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES...
More then 2 heroes/warriors/whatever is Sentai shtick.

Kamen rider NEVER need more than two riders. One is very special most important main rider and second is to mix things up and later turn into a side kick. No more needed. In fact, if you can keep the series fresh without ever adding even secondary rider, I wouldn't mind. I prefer my main character to be focus without anything else taking from him being special.


(what you have read up there is a more obnoxious version of my actual thoughts. But I really do prefer main rider+secondary rider format, because too many riders take away from the main character in my opinion)
 
(what you have read up there is a more obnoxious version of my actual thoughts. But I really do prefer main rider+secondary rider format, because too many riders take away from the main character in my opinion)

I personally prefer multiple Riders but just two is fine if there are more people in the cast. Just five could get very boring, very fast. That's why I hope the secondary Rider for this show will be a new character and/or that they'll introduce more characters fairly early on (Dr Maki appeared in episode 8 or 9 of OOO and was the ultimate villain of the show, but he wasn't at the press conference or mentioned in any of the promo stuff.)

I think it's definitely possible to do a multi-Rider show without it feeling like a Sentai though. Kabuto did it - Drake and Sasword were in and out of the story at different times, and the Hoppers were antagonists.
 
I personally prefer multiple Riders but just two is fine if there are more people in the cast. Just five could get very boring, very fast. That's why I hope the secondary Rider for this show will be a new character and/or that they'll introduce more characters fairly early on (Dr Maki appeared in episode 8 or 9 of OOO and was the ultimate villain of the show, but he wasn't at the press conference or mentioned in any of the promo stuff.)

I think it's definitely possible to do a multi-Rider show without it feeling like a Sentai though. Kabuto did it - Drake and Sasword were in and out of the story at different times, and the Hoppers were antagonists.

You have already told us that you don't care for the story, you just want flashy stuff happening on the screen, like toddler looking as someone dangles keys in front of his face. And that's fine, that's your shtick. I watch Pretty Guardian Sailormoon (well, watched one episode and can't quite get around to watching more) for panty shots which is much much worse(and creepy to boot). But that's doesn't really work as argument for it getting boring. Citizen Kane is very boring if all you want from the movie is hardcore porn.



And that is why Kabuto never felt special to me. Tendou was special alright, but kabuto was just a tool that he happened to use. And that's not how it should work IMO. Main Character and Rider should be a part of one entity, with rider being just as special as a person behind the mask
But that is, once again, IMO.
 
Lets hope the WizarDragon (and it's gimmick with the bike) doesn't end up in the "Realm of the Forgotten" where things like Buroon Booster, the little dragon of Kiva and many more reside. :sweat:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top