2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess this is the end of numbers as a motif.

I think we need to wait and see how the belt will work first. He's only wearing two rings, but I'd be willing to bet that 5 rings/5 fingers will come into his transformation somehow. Although I doubt it'll be main motif.

It must be a Cold day in Hell, since i seem to be the only Sane person here.

It's a shame you hate him so much, I really do like his crystal look and his rings, but I also thought people were crazy for hating Fourze.
 
Suits not bad. I like the general shape of it and the rings seems like an interesting choice. No more weird than switches or giant coins. The cape is bitchin'. I hope he twirls around after he transforms so we can see it in action. It'd probably look really cool during a Rider Kick.

The only thing I don't like is the coloring. Way, way too much black. Maybe that's just the form, though. It still looks nice.
 
I could wait and see, But i'm so turned off by the suit i might not even bother to watch the show.

It's childish i know, but i just can't get past that suit :sweat:
 
Not saying you're wrong, but my design professors have pushed me super hard to avoid symmetry, they way they explain it is that if everything is symmetrical in a design it will make it stale and too predictable, cuz if you've seen half of the piece you've seen the whole thing. Thats one of the reasons why little details such as OOO belt being slanted, the different module colors/shapes and the handle on his belt are there. (also for practicality reasons but those little variations to the symmetry help make it more visually appealing.

Hmm, I can definitely see your point. I like the simplistic nature of it, and I did eventually grow to like OOO's slanted Driver, it'll just take some getting used to. It's a pet peeve of mine :disappoin

I am curious as to how it's going to work. Does he just put his hand on the belt and twist it? That could cause all sorts of fabulous poses.
 
I could wait and see, But i'm so turned off by the suit i might not even bother to watch the show.

It's childish i know, but i just can't get past that suit :sweat:

meh, its your funeral, the suit is just a different style, GRANTED I feel I'm going to have a MUCH easier time transitioning to this design style than I did transitioning to Fourze's design aesthetic. But I would always give the show the benefit of the doubt. Also, side note: RIDER BLING!
 
The fact that Wizard looks like he walked right out of a Kiva shoot strengthens my hope that we'll get a music style similar to that show.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top