2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Didn't Utsunomiya's name originally came from the same source that gave Tsukada's name for this year? And by itself? Am I mistaken?

I checked back a few pages. Utsunomiya and the actors' names were mentioned in the same post, but Utsunomiya came from a different source. So he's still a possibility.

The other rumoured actor was Risako Itou, I know nothing about her ...

If they do pull that set up again, I hope they go with a Stronger-like variation this time. Rather than receiving the rings from a mysterious third party, the hero should just walk up to the villains, receive a ring like a random monster of the week, but then immediately turn against them and possibly steal more to becomes the actual Kamen Rider.

For a show based on magic I'd expect something more OOO-like with the rings being relics from some ancient force or something ...
 
Visard is actually a word that actually relates to mask and stuff...I'm just saying...

It is the perfect word for a Rider and also great for Toei to create puns for the number 5 and the word "wizard"...

They could have the logo be "Kamen Rider V".
 
Visard is actually a word that actually relates to mask and stuff...I'm just saying...

Must...resist...n-no reference...gosh dagnabit, I can't take it any more!

[HIDE] Vizards_Ready_to_Battle_by_grivitt.avif[/HIDE]

Phew...okay, carry on everyone!
 
PEOPLE! Must I remind you it's still not confirmed?

yeah but who gives a ****, just because its not necessarily real doesn't mean we can't discuss the rumor, besides this is the most relevant discussion we've had in a while. THIS is exactly the kind of stuff we should be discussing, especially in this thread.
 
Visard is actually a word that actually relates to mask and stuff...I'm just saying...

It is the perfect word for a Rider and also great for Toei to create puns for the number 5 and the word "wizard"...

They could have the logo be "Kamen Rider V".

I know I'm not fluent in Japanese but aren't V's pronounced as B's? Kiva's was said like Kiba. Visard would be Bizard, right? I would expect a snow rider (like Rey) to have a name something like that; Kamen Rider Blizzard.
 
yeah but who gives a ****, just because its not necessarily real doesn't mean we can't discuss the rumor, besides this is the most relevant discussion we've had in a while. THIS is exactly the kind of stuff we should be discussing, especially in this thread.
I like to remind, in case someone reads this thread, gets lost and thinks it's real.
 
If they do pull that set up again, I hope they go with a Stronger-like variation this time. Rather than receiving the rings from a mysterious third party, the hero should just walk up to the villains, receive a ring like a random monster of the week, but then immediately turn against them and possibly steal more to become the actual Kamen Rider.

That made me think. What if he has the original set up, and gets one with each monster of the day? That COULD make him gather up to 50. And ACTUALLY stealing it from the MotD, or looting it.

I don't remember anyone in the show saying Kiva like Kiba. Nor did they say Kibette.

They did. Kiba and Kibatte errwhere. Maybe you just got used to the sound of it and didn't notice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top