2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual Ganbaride renovation confirmed for September (and apparently removing Switch support) seems to suggest no "Fourze extension" though.

The only way it could fit would be a Black RX type scenario, where, although it stars the same character, we're looking at a completely new merchandising line, like we'd get with a completely new unrelated show. I really don't think Toei would choose Fourze, right now, out of all series to pull that though.

On the other hand, we also already have sillhouettes of toys for the next series starting to pop up, but no copyright info, which seems kind of odd - and would be explained by the lack of a new copyright.

Toei gave Fourze very little attention or promotion until it began. With less than a month to go, they were still heavily promoting OOO (which was pulling great sales at the time) and didn't even show any promos until two weeks before Fourze began. Maybe they've decided their best bet is to focus all their attention on sales for the current series, especially since ratings are in decline and there's no guarantee of success for the new one.

That ended up just hurting Fourze, considering how it didn't get the usual "beginning of a new show" boost that the series had always gotten before - and was especially bad compared to the larger than usual first episode boosts that W and OOO had gotten. It'd be a mistake to repeat that.
 
Last edited:
I can't see the same cast staying on. Fourze seems to have drawn a lot of attention to Sota Fukushi, he'll want to move on to more "grown-up" roles like the heroes of OOO and Gokaiger ...
 
If a Rider show were to get an extension, I think an overhaul in its toy department is to be expected, so that doesn't strike me as too odd. The only thing that makes me doubt this as a possibility is that Fourze's ratings aren't the best, they can hold a core audience just fine, but I figure Toei would want a show with good, stable ratings to be the longer than average one.

I for one would not mind a second year for Fourze, it would be interesting to see what they can do with an extension.
 
Most likely fake, but whatever. The dragon face on his body is neat. That horn thing on his head looks like Blade. It's a bit cluttered though, I can't imagine someone moving around smoothly in a suit like this.
[hide] VNdf9.avif[/hide]

And holy ****, what is going on with the trademarks? It's Thursday in Japan, still nothing in the database. I guess we'll have to wait another week.

It'll be Thursday for about 20 more hours...maybe the database will be updated around Japan Noon?

Also it looks pretty cool, even it IS fake. I could see it being a LOT smoother than Magnet States, or even G-12 from Go-Onger.
 
Maybe the 5 relation is about elements.

the cards could have a relation with the elements, Fire type for agresive cards, metal for tools and weapons, water-earth defensive and healing abilities and wood for debuffs (Like rooting enemies)



FiveElementsCycleBalanceImbalance.jpg

Interesting. Magic, ninjas... maybe a trimmed down Ninja Captor?
 
Most likely fake, but whatever. The dragon face on his body is neat. That horn thing on his head looks like Blade. It's a bit cluttered though, I can't imagine someone moving around smoothly in a suit like this.
[hide]VNdf9.avif[/hide]

And holy ****, what is going on with the trademarks? It's Thursday in Japan, still nothing in the database. I guess we'll have to wait another week.
That drawing style looks eerily familiar to the OOO ones we had. And look how accurate those were.

There should be a yearly HJU award show, this thread would win the "Off Topic Discussion" category in a landslide :laugh:
This isn't the first, nor the second, nor the third, nor the fourth, nor the fifth (and so on) thread to do that. :laugh:
But yeah, sorry about that.

I for one would not mind a second year for Fourze, it would be interesting to see what they can do with an extension.
Riders return!


However, I don't think there's an extension here, all I can conclude is that Toei has improved in the stealth department and has, somehow, been able to keep the information secret. Which is amazing.
Remember how long it took us to know the opening theme for Fourze last year?
 
However, I don't think there's an extension here, all I can conclude is that Toei has improved in the stealth department and has, somehow, been able to keep the information secret. Which is amazing.

It's both good and bad, I think. While it helps build suspense and expectation for the new show (maybe?), on the other hand it leads to reduced promotion of the product before an official reveal takes place. As was mentioned earlier, this hurt Fourze's ratings noticeably early on.
 
That drawing style looks eerily familiar to the OOO ones we had. And look how accurate those were.

I don't think that art style is the same one from the previous similar leaked pictures. Looks like just someone trying to copy the style.

KamenRider000_04.avif
 
If we're talking about impossible things, maybe they're going to use a past Rider to star in the new show? Not Fourze, but some one like Double, or even one of the older guys remade. ZX has been due an actual TV series for the longest time-they could even base it in part on Spirits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top