2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, it just hit me...Fourze's writer worked on Gurren Lagann, and now we might be getting a Rider with a star over his face?

[HIDE] simon_061_animestockscom.avif[/HIDE]
 
the people predicting a ninja rider, you have got your wish lol

i would fail to see how the number 5 will co-operate with this, maybe if scans are confirmed we could see 5 objects on the belt idk...

also any trademark confirmation?
 
Last edited:
if the ninja rider rumor turned out to be true, and he didn't AT LEAST get a ZX cameo in his movie next summer, I'd be pissed. We already got screwed with Fourze not delivering the Fourze x Super-1 crossover I had been hoping for as soon as I heard that Fourze had a space motif. I don't think any of Fourze's main character's names are a reference to him, and he didn't even show up in MEGAMAX, and of course Super-1 turns out to be my favorite Showa rider. sadpanda:disappoin
 
Why is it that people can't do some research before posting rumors?

The so called "fan art" image, was drawn by Ryou May 16, 2012 and he calls it Kamen Rider IKUSA.
The so called "sketch" and rumors surfaced May 23 and May 24, 2012. If you look carefully, you'll see that the sketch is just a black and white shoop of the picture drawn by Ryou.
The pixiv image is an original creation by some fan.

It's also way to early for toy listings, they show up around July. It's fake. There's no credibility to this whatsoever.

Edit: And no, there's no trademarks yet. I'll check this Tuesday, when they update the database.
 
Wait, doesn't that toy list talk about 'kinesis cube'? What if it's actually a number 6 motif, since Faiz was already 5? We could get a Rubix Cube, when complete, it turns one color, and when imputed in the belt, it changes the base form (or at least one for for each side of the cube).
We could still make the Ninja and the Color/Painter work. I don't know about the smartphone anymore, tho.
 
[HIDE]Why is it that people can't do some research before posting rumors?

The so called "fan art" image, was drawn by Ryou May 16, 2012 and he calls it Kamen Rider IKUSA.
The so called "sketch" and rumors surfaced May 23 and May 24, 2012. If you look carefully, you'll see that the sketch is just a black and white shoop of the picture drawn by Ryou.
The pixiv image is an original creation by some fan.

It's also way to early for toy listings, they show up around July. It's fake. There's no credibility to this whatsoever.

Edit: And no, there's no trademarks yet. I'll check this Tuesday, when they update the database[/HIDE].

Well if that ain't disappointing I don't know what is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top