2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have perfect vision & I still see no lips. What are you all looking at, that one heavy line in the middle of the mouthpiece?:eyebrow:
 
Guys, I have perfect vision & I still see no lips. What are you all looking at, that one heavy line in the middle of the mouthpiece?:eyebrow:

it's okay if you can't, i looks like a mouth when unzoomed, when i zoomed it it had the detail of a normal helmet mouthguard. but i still think lips could be very original for a rider
 
Last edited:
From dukemon

si-saido.png


http://tokuinsider.blogspot.com/2012/05/2012-rider-rumorstoy-listfan-drawing.html

-The 2012 Kamen Rider, apparently pictured above, is to be known as "Kamen Rider Xi" or "Kamen Rider Saido". The name coming from both "Xi" and "Saido" meaning color saturation. His base color is pitch black. His throwing star-visor is transparent, showing the rider face through it. He also may have Shuriken weapons.

-Kamen Rider Sai will have "PuzzleRoids" as his robot partners. The roids so far have a legendary beast motif (kitsune, genbu, houou)


TOY RELEASES:

SEPTEMBER:

RHXi Kamen Rider Xi Pin Form- 800 yen

DX XiDriver and Kinesis Cubes 1, 2, and 3- 7,800 yen

PuzzleRoid 01 KyuubiKitsune- 2,500 yen


PuzzleRoid 02 HebinoOkameGenbu- 2,500 yen


PuzzleRoid 03 KireinaoHouHou- 2,500 yen

OCTOBER:

DX KaitenKen SaiKorlia- Price N/A

The image just a fanart from a pixiv member:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27281412

si-saido2.avif
 
Well, it gives off the general aura of *cocks head & goes"huh"* that most riders do. Very good design, but I'm a bit confused. Is that prelimnary art or a fan product? I thought it was fan, but with all the info following...
 

The top pic made me cringe, but the fan-art kind of changed my opinion :anime:

I would have no problem if this really turns out to be the next Rider, but I can help but wonder, does he have any connection to the number 5?

Face, specially the eyes, remind me of Blade's.
 
Does the "color saturation" thing mean he's still an artist? So ... he's an artist and a ninja?

If this works out, I would bet my last penny the theme was chosen because Toei wanted to exploit the "Japanese" motif that made Shinkenger successful
 
Does the "color saturation" thing mean he's still an artist? So ... he's an artist and a ninja?

If this works out, I would bet my last penny the theme was chosen because Toei wanted to exploit the "Japanese" motif that made Shinkenger successful

Not the weirdest "... and a ninja" combination I've seen. *looks at Saint Seiya Omega*
 

*Dusts off account and clears throat*

1: I want that Ninja Rider right now. Come on Toei, gimme gimme, now.

2: Although that piece of fanart screams Delta way too much to be a likely colour scheme (especially based on the description), I still love it.

3: So would that be a paintbrush-sword of some sort on his back?

4: I like how the -roids have seemingly become a staple now. Hopefully these ones will be more along the lines of the Candroids in OOO than the Foodroids in Fourze.
 
Last edited:
Why is the text talking about "Kamen Raider Sai", but the bottom art talking about Kamen Rider Ikusa and his Ikusa Driver and Ikusamaru?

And a medal holder? Could this be an OOO sequel?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top