2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a merger of Ixa Rising &, possibly, Shin to me. Also, I don't see lips, I see an insectoid-type mouthpiece, similar to Ixa Rising's.
 
Hopefully they'll get Gackt to play him like in the "The next Decade" Music video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6_ctkElxBg"]Amazon[/ame]
No, I want him to be Amazon, for no reason other than to play on his cool factor. I just want the next series to play on the Masked Rider memes, like call one of them Warrior Commander ....
 
I would enjoy another Riderman and more use of the lesser used rider-naming conventions. Applied to the current series, I can picture Riderman Fourze... or Meteor-Rider!

I have actually wanted another organic rider for a while. I'd be interested in seeing how it would pull off an array of gadgetry and form changes.
 
I would enjoy another Riderman and more use of the lesser used rider-naming conventions. Applied to the current series, I can picture Riderman Fourze... or Meteor-Rider!

I have actually wanted another organic rider for a while. I'd be interested in seeing how it would pull off an array of gadgetry and form changes.

for the form changes i figure they would explain it as new mutations suited for various environments he gains access as time goes on like an aqua mutation for breathing underwater and swimming, aero mutation for flight and so on.
 
Last edited:
never implyied it was a mouthpiece with lips on it. I said lips only.
It could be a helmet with no mouthpiece, so you can see his lips.
 
for the form changes i figure they would explain it as new mutations suited for various environments he gains access as time goes on like an aqua mutation for breathing underwater and swimming, aero mutation for flight and so on.

That's an interesting thought. How bad will the CG look? If he's going to mutate multiple times every episode, the budget will run out quickly.
 
That's an interesting thought. How bad will the CG look? If he's going to mutate multiple times every episode, the budget will run out quickly.

not neccessarily, it would all depend on how creative they get. if they decided to take a more practical effect heavy route it could help stretch the budget out better. not to mention practical effects tend to work better for monsters and bio/organic esque characters. but for all we know this rider design isn't even close to what we're getting, we need that announcement ASAP
 
if it is a bio rider, there needs to be something related to 5 objects in the belt somehow. maybe there is a needle that is extended from the belt and you would need to insert 5 liquid capsules into 5 different slots onto the needle, and when inserted back into the buckle it mutants the rider into his rider form. i don't know really.

plus with the lips on the helmet i mentioned, it could be pretty genius for a insect/human hybrid, it could make it a bit more realistic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top