2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean they didn't have a theme? Aren't those things planned one or two years ahead of time?
Anyway. STILL waiting for more rumors :V
 
heyso im in the middle of watching megamax, and i was wondering if anybody else thinks that the "Mutamids" introduced in the movie might somehow be used in the next rider series. if they were i think it would be a pretty clever move on Toei's part.

I thought about that as well. They wouldn't create such a term for nothing.

I agree it would make sense, but then if the initial rumour was correct that by February they hadn't even decided on a theme for the show ... Toei may drop the Mutamids even if they were intended to be part of a future series

After the whole Foundation X in OOO fiasco, I think that's very unlikely. The producer for the series next supposedly won't be Tsukada, so he'll probably want to push forward his own ideas.

Mutamids were in Megamax likely just to show how big Foundation X is and how they have multiple projects going on.
 
Might be fake but, supposedly this is the concept art of the new Rider:

1337646331195.png

1337646390718.png
 
After the whole Foundation X in OOO fiasco, I think that's very unlikely. The producer for the series next supposedly won't be Tsukada, so he'll probably want to push forward his own ideas.

Mutamids were in Megamax likely just to show how big Foundation X is and how they have multiple projects going on.

... I don't think OOO was a Fiasco with Foundation X. I mean, it had a lot of stuff to show in W, but it wasn't really meant neither for Fourze (so far) or OOO. They are just showing they're in the same timeline. I think the best of Foundation X is yet to come; and I'd like to suport this theory.

For that 'scan'... Nope. Don't think so.
 
That would be too good to be true.

I still want a J-esque show.

Ultra Rider ring any bells? As long as said Rider is like a Kaiju Biollante style and not the suit. Having a rider that is the embodyment of nature rings the bells of Avatar and a few other things I've seen, but I felt J's handling of it was not good so to speak.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top