1st Impressions on Goseiger/How you think it will be

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I like the theme, how the rangers are Angels, the designs from suits to weapons to mecha, and the cast.

Now I'm not a person to judge whether a show is good or not before It even starts. but honestly I feel like Goseiger will be a comedy and drama sort of like Magi. That is alright to say right? because I'm not saying this as fact, It's just something I feel. Or maybe comedy throughout, but when It comes to fighting their serious.

I just had to get this off my chest in It's own thread, so I don't get stoned in the rumors/info thread. Plus I feel I should say this now, so If I'm right people don't bitch and moan in the middle of the series like every year. At least they saw It coming. lol

For the Sentaiologist out there on HJU, I don't think this season will be "Teh Serious-ness" Or at least not as dark as Shinken.

Anyway this is how I feel I'd be glad to be completely wrong on this.
 
I loved Shinkengers. it kept me there, Go-Onger and Shinkenger kept me with sentai, I almost quit

I'm hoping this is something that gets a bit like Go-Onger and Shinkenger. like a hybrid.

and I can't wait for the Candy Toy mecha. it looks horrible on the DX version, but the candy toy version....it might probably be better

I'm hoping this new series will keep me on the sentai, if I'm not happy by episode 10, then I will drop it
 
^I don't know, that's what I'm itching to know myself.

Thing is Shinkenger's writer is supposedly a great one, but we're on ep 44 now and the season is a little above average to many people.

huge pass for me.

it doesent look like i will enjoy it.

Ouch. lol So no first episode either?

I loved Shinkengers. it kept me there, Go-Onger and Shinkenger kept me with sentai, I almost quit

I'm hoping this is something that gets a bit like Go-Onger and Shinkenger. like a hybrid.

and I can't wait for the Candy Toy mecha. it looks horrible on the DX version, but the candy toy version....it might probably be better

I'm hoping this new series will keep me on the sentai, if I'm not happy by episode 10, then I will drop it

Yeah, the candy toys always look better actually. In terms of poseability and slim-ness. But the DX is just lovely, because of show accuracy way better details.

Now that's a good number to stop at. Now I would say 20 because 1st 10 is like characterizations eps and such. By the 20's we should see where it is going.
 
i think the goseiger is going to be a big hit i like characters as well, i know it wont be boring because bandai is making alot of merchandise for this series especially with the cards, mecha, and weapons, it's going to be just as popular as kamen rider double.
 
Thing is Shinkenger's writer is supposedly a great one, but we're on ep 44 now and the season is a little above average to many people.

Shinkenger is not at all her best work. I halfway wonder if genre fatigue is setting in since she's been at this for so long.
 
This looks like a show where I will have to watch at least the first episode at the minimum to determine my first impression. The first Goseiger preview promos and the latest rumors haven't given enough for me to come up with a first impression
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top