1899, From the Makers of Dark

1899 is the latest horror series coming to Netflix. This German series is from the makers of the hit series Dark.  Jantje Friese and Baran bo Oda may just had created their next masterpiece. Dark lasted for three seasons and it got a satisfying conclusion to it’s fans. So I have a feeling that 1899 can have the same achievement because of the people behind it.
I don’t know much about the plot of the show but the moment I saw the pyramid like object. Somehow, I have a feeling it has something to do with the Bermuda triangle. The disappearance of 50 ships and 20 airplanes is thought to have occurred in this region of the North Atlantic Ocean.
My father, who works at sea, He once told me that everyone gets nervous. whenever their ship passes through this area of the ocean. The crew gathers in a...

Continue reading...

Crazy!
The show Dark was fantastic. I'm confident that 1899 will perform to the best of its ability. With all the potential storyline twists and secrets that could be revealed, it's going to be much more perplexing than it has ever been. This Netflix series is going to be among the finest of the year, I have a really strong feeling.

Money Heister
This makes me proud to be German! After the mind-bending magnificence of Dark, you'd have to be mad to ignore anything by Jantje and Baran. It was an accomplishment in and of itself that they were able to bring the story to a satisfying conclusion. Love their settings, characters, and plotlines; this is excellent storytelling. Dark is my favorite online series of all time, and there is nothing that can compare to 1899 in terms of how great it will be to see as it develops.Everything from the direction to the performances to the soundtrack to the lighting to the narrative was flawless.

This show's story somehow makes me think of Lost, Manifest, and even a little bit of Taken.

#GetLaid
I have no words to express how excited I am to see this. I'm confident it will be a hit because Dark's creators are behind the wheel. Happy to have a release date at last.

I am really excited to have my mind blown. Dark is a show I enjoy watching till the very end, when everything feels right. Dark was a master at combining plot lines. I am quite enthusiastic for this Show. Does anyone else think the other ship looks more futuristic?

Not a Jojo Reference
The Ocean CGI looks amazing! I notice half of the cast speaks English and Half speaks German.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samus
I have no idea how fantastic this is going to be, but good grief, that's how you make a trailer: offer us a lot without giving away too much, and keep it moving quickly to keep us interested. I have faith in these authors to come up with perplexing mysteries and captivating tales.

Pio

Netflix unites people once more – this is what I call the globalization of filmmaking, which uses narrative to help us understand one another! We are in for a wild journey if this show can even come close to the photography, score, and storyline that we witnessed in Dark, which comes from the same producers.

fun bridge monkey
This is going to be fantastic, and the cast is diverse and the creators are outstanding. It's incredibly exciting because everything is so enigmatic and there are so many different things that may be going on. Instead of merely the evil that is seeping out from the Prometheus, might it be that it is about the evil that exists in every soul?