11th Heisei Rider Series: Kamen Rider W

Am I the only one that thinks Philip just looks adorable? Those lil chipmunk cheeks; I just wanna hug him. squeeze him, and put him in pretty little dresses... . .. . ::achem::
 
If it happens, then I'll be the first to shout his praises. I'm not discounting that his personality could save the character. I just prefer Shotarou so far.

yea me too but you know, ppl tend to forget not to judge a book by its cover. So to speak.
 
I dunno...Shotaro seems like more of the badass here while Philip just looks down right feminine(like a lot of other Japanese guys. That is what chicks dig over there right?). Only time will tell.
 
C'mon we've been getting J pop boys for quite some time in Kamen Rider so Phillip shouldn't be a shock.

It's a very popular trend in Japan for the past 10 to 20 years.

Don't be shocked if we get more guys that looks more like 1986 Emperor Kiva with dark eye shadow and blonde tips in the future.

I did some googling on the harajuku trend and I could see the future kamen rider's heading that direction
69301029.jpg


Imagine the first guy rider with PINK HAIR! *gasp!* It's gonna happen sooner or later.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top