Take the playing very slow mate, playing for straight 10 hours is not easy, it's definitely going to get at you because it's the brain and hands that you have been stressing for longer hours. Relax and play you will definitely pass it.
I agree. It's never that serious anyway.

What was happening during the speech did not make any sense at all the way she calling everyone vermin and saying how much she despises them and they kept on cheering. People like to say she was mind controlling the crowd just like she did with Seifer, but why didn't it affect Squall and Irvine?
The scene did not make any sense but I'm pretty sure some kind of magic mind control being involved,

Alright, since it's not that serious I believe than that you are good. So, have fun mate and try slowing down if there is need for it.
Happy gaming mate.
It wasn't me. I was just agreeing with you that they should slow down because @serbog is taking the game too serious.

The scene did not make any sense but I'm pretty sure some kind of magic mind control being involved,
I don't know, I'm still not convinced. I think SE just messed with script to get gamers from all over the world to start a discussion on what might have happened and I have to say it is working like a charm.

I don't know, I'm still not convinced. I think SE just messed with script to get gamers from all over the world to start a discussion on what might have happened and I have to say it is working like a charm.

I don't know why but SE changing the script just for the sake, makes more sense than anything else.

I don't know why but SE changing the script just for the sake, makes more sense than anything else.

It is either that or the people were too afraid of the sorceress to do a damn thing about it.