I'm at the part where Edea is introduced and the city is having a parade for her.

So she stands up at the podium, proceeds to call the nation of Galbadia a bunch of fools, tells them she's going to get them all killed, and then kills their president right before their eyes. I mean sure, I guess it's possible he wasn't liked in their country either... but how the hell could a riot not break out?! Also, how come no one really did anything once she summoned the two lizard statues to sacrifice Rinoa...

Did I miss something here... or am I really just supposed to accept this and move on?

Administrator
Staff member
That would be one of those things you just accept and move on. Or make up your own story to fill in the one they forgot to put there. How come no one in the crowd pointed out Squall and Irvine running in? There will be more questionable plot points to come.

Take the playing very slow mate, playing for straight 10 hours is not easy, it's definitely going to get at you because it's the brain and hands that you have been stressing for longer hours. Relax and play you will definitely pass it.

I'm at the part where Edea is introduced and the city is having a parade for her.

So she stands up at the podium, proceeds to call the nation of Galbadia a bunch of fools, tells them she's going to get them all killed, and then kills their president right before their eyes. I mean sure, I guess it's possible he wasn't liked in their country either... but how the hell could a riot not break out?! Also, how come no one really did anything once she summoned the two lizard statues to sacrifice Rinoa...

Did I miss something here... or am I really just supposed to accept this and move on?

I actually got a bit confused with how the storyline line turned out because the event that happened here wasn't what it was supposed to be. Maybe I would say that this is why we have multiple storyline in each version of the game because they always try making up for the ones they didn't do well.

I actually got a bit confused with how the storyline line turned out because the event that happened here wasn't what it was supposed to be. Maybe I would say that this is why we have multiple storyline in each version of the game because they always try making up for the ones they didn't do well.

See, for the game to continue, there are parts that will be missed and this is what just happened. Assuming that the war just broke out, the storyline would have been longer and probably at the end, the fun part is off. So, making us guess at this stage is what the Final Fantasy series try to bring into play.

I think the music is one of the strong points of Final Fantasy 8, and it had some great music tracks on it-but also the stories and characters are not the best. You see a lot of complaints about this game-but was it, really as bad as some people say it was, or are they being nostalgic about this game ?

That would be one of those things you just accept and move on. Or make up your own story to fill in the one they forgot to put there. How come no one in the crowd pointed out Squall and Irvine running in? There will be more questionable plot points to come.
Please just accept. There's nothing much you can do. I know it's hard, but you cant change that.

What was happening during the speech did not make any sense at all the way she calling everyone vermin and saying how much she despises them and they kept on cheering. People like to say she was mind controlling the crowd just like she did with Seifer, but why didn't it affect Squall and Irvine?

What was happening during the speech did not make any sense at all the way she calling everyone vermin and saying how much she despises them and they kept on cheering. People like to say she was mind controlling the crowd just like she did with Seifer, but why didn't it affect Squall and Irvine?