I ordered a couple cases from hlj as well as a couple of Vol. 7 cases ... which are now showing as back ordered ... I hope my order for them goes through ...

Hope we all get the ones we are looking for!

Luna trigger
xtream
zero form zernos
acel
skull
& then I'd like
any of the faiz riders would be cool...

for series 7
I want
W
diend
deno liner form
deno vega form

& then any ryuki or agito

Does anyone know what the chase is for series 7?

Last edited:
Also I should mention that I already have 11-12 people (I miscounted slightly in my PM to you KazumI, sorry) lined up from another forum, so there's no minimum number of people I need to get from here to make the order happen, I just thought that I would open it up to everyone, especially since I've gotten some good deals from here.

What forums are you selling on ?.. If you have more posts/feed back on another forum you should post a link to it here I know it would make me feel better about buying from you I'm sure it would others who don't know you as well....
:buttrock:

for series 7
I want
W
diend
deno liner form
deno vega form

& then any ryuki or agito

Does anyone know what the chase is for series 7?

You know, I can actually help you with some of the Ryuki ones. I bought a Vol 6 box and can sell you Raida, Alternate Zero and Den-O Vega Form if my friend I was splitting with doesn't really want them, Please PM me

What forums are you selling on ?.. If you have more posts/feed back on another forum you should post a link to it here I know it would make me feel better about buying from you I'm sure it would others who don't know you as well....
Well I've done a fair bit of trading and such, but it's been on a certain imageboard, so there's no feedback thread as of such. I've done buying here, but I don't know if that counts for as much ;-_-

I will keep you in mind :) do you have any other extras from other seires ?..

Good lord, just did a preliminary tally, and I'm probably going to have to get four boxes AT LEAST, that's double what I expected!
I will keep you in mind :) do you have any other extras from other seires ?..

Well, some Kuugas, Zeronos Vega form

no group for me as stated above I've already ordered some cases ... Went with HLJ since I'm able to order a couple series at once that way :)

Cool let me know what you get. We can probably trade!

:buttrock: I was thinking the very same thing! Just wish I knew the release date of these! "this month some time " is a lil wiggly room lol could be the 30th for all I know :loltongue::laugh: