レイモン (雷蒙)
I enjoyed the parts between otohime and her guy. Narrator acting as censor that was good. :laugh:
Was hoping for the rivalry bits to be funnier, though, just didn't happen. Anyway, the anime is really nice.

Webslinger
I loved ep3, I seriously wanted to give the younger Otohime a hug. She was so chubby and cute :anime:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Episode 3 was a very good one! Otohime's past, crossdressing president, turtle and the hare, and the swimsuit contest. Too bad Ryouko did not fulfill Ryoushi's wish.

Sweet Sweets
It's probably been mentioned before, but yeah...Kuroko narrating the show...this is what she's doing for her summer break XP

レイモン (雷蒙)
The story this week is Tsuru no Ongaeshi (“A Crane’s Repayment”). The story involves a poor man saving an injured crane and the crane returning in the form of a woman to be his wife, who secretly weaves him beautiful cloth to sell using her own feathers.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Pretty good episode, and also Ringo was sure good after this episode :laugh:, scene at start which was most funny part of episode to me:
Ringo: They that one night with her and whether you're male or female, she'll take you down.
Ryouko: I don't want to.
Ringo: I wouldn't mind if Ryouko-chan discovered the joys of same-sex love.
Ringo: Our friendship would just turn into romantic passion.:anime:
Ryouko: :O_O: