Ōkami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
ws00000420100324151154.jpg
An anime adaptation that will broadcast on July 1, 2010. It's about a love comedy parodying fairy tales such as "Little Red Riding Hood," "The Ant and the Grasshopper," etc. Ōkami Ryoko (Ōkami-san) is a spunky high school girl. She is a member of a "fixer" club so called Otogi High School Bank. She fixes the school's problems with her partner Akai Ringo (Akazukin-chan).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzIxFmHBB4g"]Preview[/ame]

Links
Wikipedia - Ōkami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
Official Website - オオカミさんと七人の仲間たち

Last edited:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
May'n has been confirmed to be singing the OP, "Ready Go!", which means that FlyingDog will be handling the music for this series.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOYKcaWwWaI"]Cast Interview[/ame]

Last edited:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Ryouko turned out to be more decent than I expected - given obvious visual similarities and preemptive idea on her personality I was expecting another unbearable experience for me like Taiga, but Ryouko actually seems quite level headed, tsunderish moments aside. The other characters look like they will play their respective gag roles decently as well. All in all, while the show didn't really make me laugh out loud (Aside from the scene where Kakari cartwheeled in to her beloved sempai's face :laugh:), it did keep me entertained, so this will be a keeper.
Good show my only problem is the narrator is Obaa-chan.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
If you can't solve the problems in words, use "Neko-Neko Knuckles" to do it.:laugh:

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Episode 2 was alright. Again, there was numerous dual voice moments. And it looks like Kuroko is going to be a very active Narrator. Now, the good things. I liked how the guy was actualy useful this time. Ryouko is a pretty fun lead character, but she needs more development (Which she'll probably get). Overall an entertaining episode.

HyperGuyver

Lurker
This series is good...to a point. the only major thing that ruins it for me is the damn narrator.

She talks for half the episode and during the most important parts. It's a complete turn off for an anime series. I'm surprised I was able to get through both episodes. If they keep that narrator talking any longer than what they need her to then I'm not gonna finish this series.

Other than that I really like it. It makes me laugh at some points too.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, some characters like Ryouko & Ringo looks at the screen probably starring at the narrator for saying some bad things.:laugh: