Japaneseseriesfan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• JSF, I called you a morally bankrupt goalpost shifter months back when we were arguing. That was out of line of me to say that, you're not. I'm sorry I said that. Have a happy holiday and New Year.
    Japaneseseriesfan
    Japaneseseriesfan
    It's all good man. Water under the bridge. Thanks for the comment, I also apologize if I offended you in some way, shape or form. I've been wrong on a lot of things before, but I'm quite grateful I was. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here today with the kind of mentality I have now. Sorry this reply was late, the forum was down for awhile, and I just got back on it
    At the moment I don't think I'll be able to but maybe some time in the next few months I'll be able to.
    Hey, I'm down to do the art for your Kamen Riders if you're interested. Not sure if it'll be to your liking but I'll do my best and just message me your character descriptions.
    What chapter is that? I don't even remember anymore. But I'm very glad you're enjoying it. Once I finish GAIEA and Dinoman I think I will repost it on HJU and clean it up a bit. As for non fan-related stuff, do you mean a non-toku story? I haven't actually. Not much comes to mind right now.

By the way, do you use AIM or MSN? Perhaps we could have easier conversations there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…