shingamyeonblack

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I get on this site at work most of the time. Pictures no work here except super rarely. If I get on here at home it is usually to look at the pics of prototype figures before I do something on another site...like preordering said prototype figure...
    You? I've never even seen Mazinger Z. Still Betterman is a whole other animal and the connection are light. Even i havn't watched GaoGaiGar...but I do remember how much I love Betterman. It has a little bit of everything that makes anime great...it's just really complicated at times.
    Oh wow! Turns out It even takes place in the same Universe and Continuity as "The King of Braves GaoGaiGar"! That is kind of amazing.
    Kinda of the reverse. Instead of the human becoming something else, the something else takes on aspects of the human, but still has close ties to humanity. It has alot to do with human evolution, how humanity reacts to it, and the consequences of going forward.
    Okay...I can accept that. Always nice to see suits not go to waste and an early attempt at localization that doesn't just use stock footage or rehashed plots. Well...at least not as rehashed at it could have been.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…