Conan O’Brien Must Go….To A New Series On Max

I have a feeling this show happened because of the writer's strike and he is unable to do his talk show without writers.
 
They took our favorite feature of Conan and gave it back to us. I adore Conan's remotes and have seen them many times. He was unlike any other late-night host and shone on location. I'm excited that they're incorporating his travels into the fan podcasts. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what mischief Conan gets up to with this brilliant idea.
 
Conan O'Brien's ability to connect with people from all walks of life is what makes him so endearing. I know he's often said on the podcast episodes that it would be good to come see fans, but I mean... I didn't believe he would genuinely do it. It looks like they have a higher budget here, which is really cool. Even while I adore his traveling the world, I would equally adore seeing him visit his podcast listeners by traveling within national boundaries. He is capable of doing so much content! Please, Team Coco, make this happen!
 
He's back with a spectacular show. The Conan without borders was excellent when it was still around. It has grown and improved. Big lover of Conan's humor and his jokes. Damn those listeners that came to the podcast finally get what they had hoped for. Huge props to Conan and crew for that, and I can't wait for the episode.
 
It appears to be amazing. Coco is himself while reinventing himself. Badass. I've had this man since the mid-1990s. This makes me really happy!This made me chuckle a lot and cheered me up on a bad day. Congratulations to Conan and the rest of Team Coco. The joy you provide to so many others is one of the nicest gifts you can give to a stranger.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top