M3GAN 2 underdevelopment and an Unrated version coming

Ready! Fire!!
Imagine an Army of Murderous M3gans doing their tiktok dances before they start the extinction of mankind.

That's the glory of love!
I hope I wont wait for a decade for the sequel like I did with Orphan. M3gan killing a child abuser, a sex predator, and a racist in the next episode would cement her status as an anti-hero and bring her greater notoriety like the icon that she is.

I'm game for another one, though I am a little worried they are moving too fast on this.
Right now, people are really enjoying this movie, so if you let them have this movie to enjoy for a while and let the fanbase grow, then in 2024 came out and said "Movie two is going to happen," I think that would probably work better.

I want M3gan to have a different child to overprotect next movie. Cady and Gemma should be save for another movie.

British Columbia Made
The film would not have been the same without Allison Williams and Violet McGraw, which is why I hope they both return in the sequel. If they aren't, I'll still watch it, but it won't be as good. I want it to be like Terminator, where a horde of evil M3GANs seek to wipe out humanity and one good M3GAN fights to keep the human race alive. I will definitely watch this movie again if they release an unrated version. I want to see the violence and gore.

Aspiring Smilemaker
They should release a M3gan album, take advantage of that 15 minutes of fame. I love her cover of Titanium and Toy soldier.

Serving Lewks
M3GAN is Mother! A global gross of forty eight million dollars with a production budget of only twelve million? rating of 94% on the website Rotten Tomatoes, which compiles reviews from a variety of sources? Putting together a follow-up plan? The doll known as "M3gan" M3gan is currently the most terrifying and fierce horror icon that has ever been created. As I sat there and watched, the gay men in the theater started chanting "Fierce, slay, Yas Queen!" M3gan is held in extremely high esteem by these people. If there is going to be a sequel, you can count on me to participate in it, and I really hope that it will be a good one.

Blue Ranger Power
I love the M3GAn dancers who promotes the movie in viral campaigns.
Fluchg4WYAAHuby

M3gan has already surpassed box office expectations, is receiving rave reviews, and a sequel is in the works.
Blumhouse has earned every bit of the current success it is experiencing.
Chucky intrigues me significantly less than M3gan. He is an overrated Mofo.

Please utilize Black M3gan who appeared for few seconds in the movie in the sequel. Black M3gan looks cool.
Fl-TaXyaYAAs6yy