The Callisto Protocol releases an impressive gameplay footage

One of the most talked-about AAA multiplatform games is The Callisto Protocol. This mesmerizing SF Survival Horror transports you to a grim future we can only hope never comes. The game could be considered Deadspace’s spiritual successor. It’s a similar story, but instead of an artificial space colony, it’s set on the moon of Jupiter, called Callisto. Likely, this takes place in the future, when humanity has colonized other celestial bodies, such as the Earth’s Moon and Mars. Humanity’s space frontier has moved out to the Jovian moons.
Three of Jupiter’s moons—Ganymede and Europa—are hostile environments but suitable for human settlement. There are oceans beneath the icy surface of these three moons, which are nearly the same size as Earth. Callisto is the best candidate for human colonization because it has the lowest levels of radiation and water is essential for life.
The Callisto Protocol Trailer

Looking at the Sky at Callisto will be an amazing experience because you...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I am throwing my money to the screen but nothing happens. This game has insane Death Traps. I don't think I've been this excited for a release since Cyberpunk, Resident Evil Village, or Huniepop 2. And the fact that you can fall victim to them just as easily as the enemies do gives you a whole new reason to be aware of your surroundings. In my head, I'm giving this game major hype because I'm a huge Dead Space fan as well.

What really sets these two apart in terms of gameplay mechanics is how much more aggressive this game is than Dead Space. In Dead Space, the emphasis is more on movement and limb damage, whereas in Callisto Protocol, it seems like close-quarters combat mixed with gunplay is the main focus. The ability for enemies to simply lose health is a really cool feature because it makes you want to keep fighting rather than try to get away or flee the scene. It also fits the character because, in contrast to Isaac, who was an engineer, he seems to be a prisoner. I like how aggressive this game is compared to dead space because that is what mechanically differentiates the two. In Dead Space, the emphasis is more on movement and limb damage, whereas in Callisto Protocol, it seems like close-quarters combat mixed with gunplay is the main focus. The ability for enemies to simply lose health is a really cool feature because it makes you want to keep fighting rather than try to get away or flee the scene. Additionally, it fits the character well because, in contrast to Isaac, who was an engineer, he appears to be a prisoner.

Before ea forced them to ruin their last game, they kept their promise to improve the melee like they wanted in Dead Space. Dodging has never felt so satisfying as it does in Bloodborne. If you don't take care of the monsters right away, they evolve as you attack them, which is the ideal design. It's also ideal that they develop as you attack them. It's like watching poetry come to life before your very eyes just to watch that perfectly timed sway out of the path of a hit.

Watch Me
This game's gameplay seems to be quite enjoyable. The battle has a very life-or-death atmosphere. I'm looking forward to this because using your baton and other melee weapons to thwack enemies after dodging attacks will be very satisfying. This is the only game that has been released so far this year that I am actually excited about. It's also very exciting that this will be released right before the new year. I'm so excited to give this a try!

Pio

I appreciate that the developers maintained the artistic integrity of their game despite the fact that it was banned in Japan because they refused to censor the violence and gore (due to violent content). Because of the developers' bravery in standing up for the quality of their work above taking the simple route to profit, I'm now more interested in this game than I was before.

You know that feeling you get when you're really anticipating getting a game? similar to when you were a child. It hasn't happened too frequently lately, but this one is it. This feels like a cross between Gears of War and Dead Space; the combination of executions and deaths is stunning. Hopefully the story is intriguing as well. As expected, Glen and his team did a fantastic job.

This seems to be very good. My excitement for the upcoming fights is almost too much to handle! From what I've seen so far and based on this preview, I believe that Callisto Protocol's horror will be more akin to The Last Of Us' horror in that the terror will come from the idea that you're fighting terrifying monsters. I love the environments we've seen so far and the aura, but I'm ready for more action-based combat rather than the slow build of tension or just jump scares. Not that the game won't be spooky—I'm sure there will be some eerie moments—but the majority of the horror will probably be in the ways I mentioned. Again, this is not a bad thing because, for me, the combat in these "Resident Evil 4 Style" games is something I look forward to.

HD

The main reason it's not "horrifying" is because I like how these enemies cautiously advance one at a time. Since two superhuman zombies attacking simultaneously in real life would be nearly impossible to deal with, and because the enemies move too slowly, the player has too much time to react, the story's sense of desperation is not carried over into the combat. I don't find this game scary at all.