is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Is there a time they normally restock?

Check out the "schedule" page on their store. According to it, their store activation will be on Sunday at 10 AM JST. For people in the US, this is generally Saturday night.

Occasionally they will restock during the live show, but I don't think they've done that in a while. They will mention it on the show or their twitter feed if they are stocking, so just keep an eye on those.

if you use firefox look for a program called foxclocks you can add other timezones in at the bottom of your browser I have JPS and USE on mine :D

Oh, I didn't see if anyone posted this, but the full roster for Candy Toy Set 2 is out:

rsf48627-img600x552-1295538927rq6kce13019.jpg

Something is wrong with that Unagi medal. :/
Check out the "schedule" page on their store. According to it, their store activation will be on Sunday at 10 AM JST. For people in the US, this is generally Saturday night.

Occasionally they will restock during the live show, but I don't think they've done that in a while. They will mention it on the show or their twitter feed if they are stocking, so just keep an eye on those.
That's like 8 pm right?

Are you looking at the black medal masta ?.. the rim is blue so its a rider medal

jacked up?.. Speaking candy toys These ones are candy toys right ?.. Telebikun & Panda core medal ?.. Have we seen pictures of these yet ?

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
jacked up?.. Speaking candy toys These ones are candy toys right ?.. Telebikun & Panda core medal ?.. Have we seen pictures of these yet ?

The ones above? Yes. They have the plastic rims and just overall look bad compared to DX and Capsule.

The Panda Core is currently an unknown type. We won't know if it's Candy, Capsule, or DX style until it's released on Feb 1st.