OOOs Roleplay Gear and Medals Discussion

I just heard that all the items from CStoys will be activated at 10 PM.

That's 8AM where I am. I'LL BE AT WORK!!!!

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
 
lol from hlj about my medals

" Following the holiday season and inventory, we are a little bit behind, and this unfortunately causes a slight slow-down in the speed with which orders are processed for shipping.
"

at least I know what is going on now :D Really hope I can score a Gorilla Candroid :)
 
ARHG! I had everything in my cart but it kept asking me for some stupid gift card # :S that is just ... arhg! .... face palm .... its like I had the Gorilla Candroid in my hands & someone ran up & snatched it out ! MR S is a nice guy but I don't think I'm going to deal with that site any more unless he gets in large quantities of stuff in S: Oh well... Its late & I am going to bed!

God damn, about time.

Just got sets 1 and 2 from CStoys! Hope to see them soon :3



Well at least someone got what they wanted :)
 
Last edited:
Watching the Show today I saw that they only got in 3 of each Medal Set, crazy how the demand is right now. I'm waiting for the furor to die down a little before trying to grab the Medals myself.

Oh, I'm new here. Word.
 
Candy Toy O-Medal Vol. 2 set up on AmiAmi for those interested.

Still no TaJa Spinner stock.

Edit: Nevermind, they're all gone. Still no TaJa.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top