Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

The Meteor has landed
...and watch, the people at Saban pull a switch-a-roo. they make us believe that the remix is the real opener, but when it premiers they play a song that came out of left field.

does that evar happen? ( besides with Disney)

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I'm very surprised at the reactions to the Samurai theme. Have to say, I'm not a fan. I wanted it to be similar, but I feel it's too similar...

I'm glad you like it how I do. Saban was very smart in using a remix of the original theme since most people stopped watching it after the third season since it would connect this to the original. and if the season is great , then that's good too. And from that preview , I am stoked yet cautious about the reboot .

Me too.

I totally agree with this.

Thanks bud.

Clearly they're "crutch on MMPR" method is all apart of their plan. I can see it. Let the series lean on the glory days to see how it does, and then really start putting TRUE EFFORT into the series once it's back on its toes. If they want this to succeed, it has to lean on the shoulders of what made it a once successful franchise.

This.

Eye See You
Lovin' that fucking PRS theme song..... HOLY MOTHER FUCKER!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!

goosebumps!!!!!!!

FUCKEN RIGHT. :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

Possible theory !

Ziggy to take over Red samurai ! lets pray !
later RPM Rangers will come and ziggy will be green later .

Seriously, why?.

Banned
Dr K says :
go go samurai !
Red Female Ranger ! Hea !

rpmfemaleredsamurai.png

Last edited:
私の占いは当たる
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, that's pretty definitive proof. :laugh:

I won't be able to watch it then, but since I don't have cable, I wouldn't be able to watch it live anyway! :p