The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he just fucks the gun.

Has anyone else seen the "chegg.com" add on the site? It's freaking me out because I just order the book they use in that add yesterday.

It's over 8,000!
Hidden, that's gross.

Do you mean that there's a chegg.com ad appearing for you as a coincidence? Maybe books were mentioned on the site. There was a Korean dating site ad when I posted spicy rice cakes. :sweat:

Hidden, that's gross.

Do you mean that there's a chegg.com ad appearing for you as a coincidence? Maybe books were mentioned on the site. There was a Korean dating site ad when I posted spicy rice cakes. :sweat:
I don't know if it's been here for a while and I haven't noticed it but it's using the same book I bought in there add. (You by school books on the site) Creepy...

変わって欲しくないよ。
man, now I'm kinda worried about getting my boyfriend the Trigger Magnum :loltongue:

/should totally be in bed right now, a-hurr

Eye See You
Got cleaning, working out, shopping, and work to do and then I will be off work all weekend until monday night!. Gettin' the beers crack-a-lackin'.

**** my life...

Why do life have to be so damn cruel??? :redface2:

Oh, don't worry, Kageki. I just had a really bad day today, that's all.

Can I tell you what happened?. The girl you've been trying to reconnect with (aka harassing) finally told you to **** off because you didn't comprehend from the start that she didn't want anything to do with you and she was only being nice and only now do you understand after she had to be a total ***** to you about it.

How far off am I?.

If you're into cheesy 80's slasher/gore movies. Then, yes.

I shall check it out. I'm floored with fucking movies and tv shows to watch that I could cut my cable off and not need it for atleast a year.

I'm more worried about what Kura would catch if she ever met FK.

Nothing worse than what she already has.

Status
Not open for further replies.